Well, today I made HUGE progress with all my paperwork! I am so happy right now and feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Thanks to one of the great staff sergeants in the Rear Detachment, I have finished and turned in my in-processing checklist and got all the necessary paperwork to apply for COLA and my no-fee passport. Everyone was so helpful and nice to me (one of the advantages of being a spouse as opposed to a soldier). Tomorrow hopefully I will turn in the rest of my paperwork and then I will be almost done...I will just have to wait till my no-fee passport arrives to get the special stamp on it.
The weather has cooled down a lot, which is nice. Maybe now I'll be able to enjoy my balcony.
My 4th of July was really nice. It was pretty neat to spend Independence Day with a bunch of soldiers and families. My friend Sabrina and I went to the celebration in Graf, where there was a concert by the Lt. Dan Band, who were very good. They also had all the spouses of deployed soldiers stand up and be applauded, so that was nice. It was pretty neat, although for some reason they were only serving American beer, which tastes like water when you're used to German beer.
Anyway, I'm off to print off some paperwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment