Finally finished ALL of my inprocessing paperwork! I got all the finance papers turned in and approved, and turned in my inprocessing checklist. Yesterday I went to the passport office in Graf and applied for my no-fee passport. It was easy and once again, everyone was nice to me. They even take your picture there so you don't have to get pictures taken on your own. My new passport picture looks slightly less like a mugshot than the picture on my military ID card and tourist passport, which is always a plus. So now all I have to do is wait 6-8 weeks for my new passport to arrive, and I will be all set. When they issue the passport, it will also have the SOFA stamp on it, so I won't have to make a separate trip to get that.
Finally managed to find some fly swatters at the Shoppette today (they didn't have them at the PX or the Commissary, boo) so I can kill flies with something other than old magazines. Although there is something vaguely satisfying about smacking a fly with Brad Pitt's face...
Last night we had a MASSIVE thunderstorm. Lightning lighting up the entire sky every two seconds and loud scary thunder. Now it's about 20 degrees cooler than it has been, so that's always a plus!
We have an FRG meeting tonight, so that should be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment