I have no more paperwork to fill out, which is a happy thing, but it also means that I can't pretend to be a productive adult. Maybe I just need to change the meaning of the word "productive." So here is a list of productive things I have accomplished (using my definition).
-I watched 12 alien-related episodes of the X-Files without having nightmares
-I decided that the best way to describe how ferrets move is "oozing." I hope they are not melting; that would make me sad.
-I discovered S'mores ice cream. Bonus: it is allegedly low-fat.
-I bought things for a care package for Robert and I am not going to say what they are because it is going to be a surprise.
-That is all
I guess the one thing I did that was legitimately productive was to get a rations card. Now I can buy coffee, tobacco, and alcohol. Sadly, they do not sell my favorite kind of alcohol here (Passion Fruit Parrot Bay Rum). That's ok because drinking by yourself is kind of sad. If more people got on Skype, we could have a long-distance happy hour and talk about how classy we are with our grown-up drinks.
Now I am going to eat Nutella with a spoon because I can. Because I'm a grown up, albeit an unproductive one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment