I can't believe it's October already! Needless to say, I am very happy with how fast time is passing.
Yesterday I went to a job fair. It was pretty informative, and there were a couple of jobs that looked interesting. The problem: most of them are in Graf, not Vilseck. If I get desperate enough, I wouldn't mind the drive, but I'm going to keep looking in Vilseck. I'm planning on not getting a job till after Christmas so I don't have to ask for so much time off.
The weather has been appropriately fall-ish and lovely lately, and the leaves are starting to change! I love fall so much! I'm going to take lots of pictures, because it is so beautiful around here.
I've been getting to talk to Robert a couple of times per week, which is really nice. They might be getting internet at his FOB, which would be great. He is doing well, and appreciates all the prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment