Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Long time, no post!

Well, it's been over two months since I last posted. Oops! I'll try to keep up with this blog better in the future. There hasn't been much going on around here, other than Robert's leave getting moved around about five times. Ah well. As they say, "plan" is the only four-letter word the Army doesn't use.

I did buy a couch and armchair, which I love so much that I take lots of naps. They are exponentially more comfortable than the furniture the Army gives you. Here is a picture:



The ferrets seem to appreciate the new furniture as well, because it allows them to get inside the couch:



I have surprised myself with how good I've been at getting to the gym! I've been going five days a week almost every week! Occasionally I'll only get there three times a week, but I'm still proud of myself. Usually for me the problem isn't starting a healthier lifestyle, but sticking with it. I think part of it is that I've never had access to such a nice gym before, and it's free, so I feel like it would be a waste if I didn't go. It makes me so much happier, and it really gives me a ton of energy for the rest of the day. Unlike the ferrets, who are exhausted just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment