Sunday, October 10, 2010

I love fall!

We have been having the GOOD kind of fall weather lately. Today the sky is clear and the air is crisp and the leaves are pretty.

Still job hunting, although very halfheartedly. I have to go in to ACS because their website is being mean and stupid and glitchy.

I bought grown-up pants the other day. It was exciting. Also exciting was the fact that I have gone down a pants size.

I want to go for a walk at some point before all the leaves fall off so I can take pictures of how beautiful it is over here. Then I will post them on facebook so I can gloat at people. My husband may be in Afghanistan, but I have BEAUTIFUL FALL FOLIAGE MUAHAHAHA.

I baked the other day! Actually, it was more like the other week, but I'm still proud of it. I made an apple pie:


I also made a plum tart:


They were both delicious. I don't really have anything else to say, so here is a ferret tangle:

No comments:

Post a Comment