I will probably end up configuring it so Robert can post to the blog from his own gmail account eventually. Not sure how much blogging he'll be doing here (he has his own blog and may start another one) but I figured that since this blog is called "Roblia" it's only fair to let him post, too.
Anyway, tonight we successfully trimmed the ferrets' claws. It's definitely a two-man job--I held them and Robert clipped. Thankfully, we had some tips from friends who have owned ferrets. You grab them by the scruff of their neck, which makes them go limp and become drowsy and clip away. We gave them lots of treats afterward, and they didn't seem to bear us any ill will.
The weather has been very nice and warm lately--a little too warm, if anything. Thankfully, we managed to scrounge up a few fans to cool down the apartment. We also bought a lawn chair so I can relax on the balcony and enjoy the sun! I finally feel really "settled in" here, and I'm starting to feel like this is my home. So I guess that's good. I'm also having more positive feelings about the whole deployment thing. I've got lots of things to do, and having a car (and gps!) is a huge help. I am also eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Wii fit, which will help me keep active when the weather isn't as nice as it is now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment