Robert has internet, although it is somewhat sporadic. I really can't complain though, since we still get to talk every day, even if it's not for very long. I sent off his first care package today (although it was more of a "things-he-forgot-package"). It is nice, because I can send packages under 70 lbs. for free!
My new computer STILL hasn't arrived, which is frustrating. It is still "in transit" and I am just hoping that my current computer can hold on to life until it gets here. I've been happy with this computer, it's lasted me five years. I'm excited to have a computer with Windows 7, because I really loved it on Robert's computer.
I've started a workout schedule with a friend of mine who lives in the apartment buildings next to me. It's great! We have a nice gym on post, and it's much easier to be motivated to work out when there's someone else there.
Anyway, now I'm off to play with the ferrets for a while...who could resist faces like these?
No comments:
Post a Comment