Last time I wrote that I was having a hard time keeping track of which day it was because Robert wasn't here. Well, now he's back, and it's even worse! I was very happy that he got back last night, because I wasn't expecting him till sometime next week. But he had to go into work today (Sunday) but he gets the day off tomorrow (Monday). It's very confusing.
I used my oven for the first time yesterday. It went well, except that it smells horrible when it's heated up. It doesn't seem to affect the flavor of the food, but the whole kitchen will just smell terrible. If anyone has any idea of what this might be, please let me know!
It's been really nice and warm (mid 50's) lately, which is really nice! I'm able to wear short sleeves and a skirt, and I think Robert and I will go for a walk this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Patrick says it's a new oven problem, and that you should put it on the "clean" cycle and open all the windows (better do it now while the weather's nice!). It's been about 50 and sunny the past few days here as well - SO nice! I wore short sleeves and short skirt to Mass today, no sweater or anything, and it was heavenly! So funny because in California 50 would be COLD!! The sun really makes a difference though.
ReplyDeleteSo glad Robert got back! Make him those cinnamon rolls! As PW would say, you need them in your life. :)
It's probably the dead bodies in the oven. That's why I put them under the house.
ReplyDelete-John Wayne Gracy
It's actualy Kit I have no idea how this comment thing works
Also, check to make sure all packaging was removed when they unpacked it -- sometimes there's a ittle piece of cardboard or plastic tape that was left. If not that, it may just be the newness of the oven -- paint, etc..
ReplyDelete