Well, it's been over a week since I updated, which really violates my resolution to keep up with this blog. Oops.
Without school, I already found it hard to keep track of the days of the week. Obviously I could distinguish between weekdays and weekends because of Robert, but now, when he's in the field, it's really confusing. Hopefully he'll be home next weekend, but you never really know with the Army. One of the things I've noticed most about him not being around is that it's incredibly BORING. Yesterday the height of my entertainment was finding out that if you eat a half a cup of Nutella, you will get a sugar/caffeine high that is not unlike intoxication. I wouldn't recommend it. The giggles are fun, but the shakes are not.
My mono is a little better. I'm not actively sick (most of the time), but the exhaustion is what really gets me. I feel ok when I'm just relaxing, but if I try to go do something as simple as grocery shopping, it wipes me out.
The weather is back to being more spring-ish, thankfully. Of course, now that I've said that, we'll probably get hit with another snowstorm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment