Friday, March 25, 2011

I think I can finally say this...

Spring is here! The past few days it's been in the upper 50's and gloriously sunny, so I've been lying out on my balcony getting some Vitamin D! It is supposed to rain this weekend, but it's definitely a spring rain, not wintry mix (ew).

I've started the cleaning for when Robert gets home, since that day is fast approaching. The biggest project will be the laundry. Lots and lots of laundry. Sometimes I think it would be easier to be a nudist.

My friend Sabrina helped me dye my hair purple, and I am loving it!


I've also started Couch to 5K, and am really enjoying it as well. I honestly never thought it would be possible for me to enjoy running, but the program is really fantastic. I'm only on the third week, but my blood pressure and resting heart rate are way down, and I have been feeling fantastic.

Tonight our FRG is having a "Spouses' Night Out," where all the spouses meet at a restaurant for an adults-only dinner. It should be really nice. It can be hard sometimes because I am one of about 3 women in the FRG who doesn't have kids! I don't mind doing the kid-friendly activities, but I always end up feeling like a creeper.

Stay tuned for more blog posts and pictures of my super-exciting, high-powered life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment