Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another beautiful spring day!

I can't believe March is almost over! I've been doing lots of cleaning to get the apartment ready for homecoming. Cathie is coming to visit me in the middle of May, so I'm planning to have everything spotless by then.

One of the many homecoming projects that we are doing is making a welcome home banner for the whole regiment. The goal is to have one 12" x 12" fabric square for each soldier, including the ones who have been killed. I was very proud of the one I made for Robert.



I'm pretty excited to see the finished product--it looks amazing so far!

2 comments:

  1. You know I love that square :D And I'm so excited for you that Rob will be home soon!

    I CANNOT WAIT TO BE THERE AND SEE YOU!! MY EXCITEMENT CANNOT BE CONTAINED WHICH IS WHY I'M COMMENTING HERE :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete