I'm officially sick of winter. It can end now. I'm ready for warmer weather, green things, and NO MORE SNOW, PLEASE.
I've gotten back into my gym routine, which is great! I always feel much better after a good workout, and it's been helping with the winter "blahs." Also helpful is the fact that it is almost the end of January! Robert will be coming home in a little more than four months! That is very exciting.
We got a date for the ball that we are having to celebrate the end of the deployment. I can't wait! I'm going to get a pretty gown and Robert will look all spiffy in his uniform, and I'm sure we'll have a great time.
I FINALLY got the letter from our electric company. I'm not sure what to do with it. I know I'm supposed to tell them how much electricity we used this past year, but I'm not sure how to find out. Also, the letter is in German, so I'll need a translator.
I'm still waiting for the W-2 so I can do taxes, but knowing the Army, I have a feeling I'll have to wait a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment