Monday, April 26, 2010

Pictures at last!

So I finally got around to taking pictures of the apartment. You can see them here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2048075&id=144902871&l=204d3c5aca

In other exciting news, we should be getting our car very soon! The guy who is selling it to us brought it by the other day so we could look at it, and Robert drove it to make sure it drove ok. He's going to wash it and replace the brake pads before we get it, but we should have it within a week. We also bought a new bed from him, which is at least three times more comfortable than the government issued one we had before!

Last week I also got my USAEUR driver's license, so I can drive. It was a little weird to drive since it had been almost four months since I had driven! It is quite different to drive in Europe--the signs are different. I've mostly adjusted to metric (although seeing speed limit signs that read "80" or "100" still give me a jolt sometimes!).

Anyway, I have more cleaning and laundry to get to, so I should really stop procrastinating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment